OM-9 is a new Compact High-performance operating microscope delivering high efficiency and versatile functionality, complete with new state of the art LED light source. The OM-9 gives complete product satisfaction to the operator, and offers the highest level of patient safety.
Takagi OM-9 Operating Microscope with LED Illumination
- Most cables are concealed minimising dust attachments and reducing interference between operator and instrument.
- Cables for connecting an imaging system can also be concealed, achieving a sleek, hygienic design.
- New product colour scheme adds to the overall high quality.
- New red reflex illumination combined with a high luminance LED gives OM-9 a brighter reflected light from the fundus.
- LED provides bright and sharp color reproducibility.
Reduction of the Characteristic Blue Light of LED
- The projected light is soft and easy on patient’s eyes, acheived by reducing the peak of the characteristic blue wavelength of LED.
- New OM-9 optics are suitable for both cataract and vitreoretinal surgery.
- By adopting a standard objective lens F=200 mm, the OM-9 is fully suited for vitreoretinal surgery. (compatible with a BIOM viewing system)
- 10x eyepieces bring a wider, brighter & sharper view with a larger depth of focus.
- Tiltable binocular tubes available, which can incline more than 90° depending on the posture and physique of the operating surgeon.
- Movable range: 0° (straight) to 90° (inclined)
- By adopting the knob interlock system, the microscope tilts back and forth easily, necessary in the application of glaucoma surgery.
Movable range: around ±30°
Fundus Observation Devices Adaptations
- Oculus BIOM adaptation and EIBOS 2 adaptation of HaagStreit Surgical are available for OM-9.
- Motorised zoom microscope, tiltable binocular tubes, X-Y coupling
- Motorised 5-step magnification microscope, 45° inclined binocular tubes, X-Y coupling
- Manual 5-step magnification microscope, 45° inclined binocular tubes, straight coupling