Reichert is technology, tradition, and trust.
For over 75 years, Reichert has paved the way for continuous advancement in tonometry and
glaucoma diagnostics. With the introduction of Tono-Vera, Reichert now offers the most comprehensive line of tonometry solutions. Tono-Vera Tonometer is brought to you by the
people who are passionate about eye care.
Your guided view to precise IOP measurements.
Introducing the all-new Reichert Tono-Vera Tonometer featuring the advanced, patent-pending ActiView™ Positioning System, that quickly guides you to the apex of the cornea, giving you confidence in your intraocular pressure (IOP) readings. Tono-Vera automatically measures when aligned, providing more objective and repeatable results.
Tono-Vera utilizes gentle rebound tonometry technology, eliminating the need for topical anesthetic. Designed with the eye care professional in mind, the innovative Tono-Vera System includes a base that efficiently stores and dispenses Ocu-Dot® Tonometer Probes.
A more objective measurement with ActiView Positioning System.
The Tono-Vera ActiView Positioning System features a full colour view of the eye combined with intuitive, interactive alignment prompts to guide the user precisely to the apex of the cornea. When proper alignment is achieved Tono-Vera automatically measures, providing a result in as few as three measurements. Intuitive colour-coded rings indicate the reliability of the reading.
Tono-Vera, innovative and thoughtfully designed.
• Available in two models – Rechargeable or AA Battery. Rechargeable Model means fewer batteries in landfills and a device that is always ready to use. AA Battery Model goes anywhere and allows for a quick and easy battery change with no additional tools required. Rechargeable and AA Battery Packs are interchangeable, providing ultimate flexibility.
• Lightweight, ergonomic, and calibration-free.
• Included multi-purpose Tono-Vera Base docks and charges* your device while also conveniently storing and dispensing Ocu-Dot Tonometer Probes.
• Innovative FlexiSoft™ Forehead Rest has been designed for easy distance control and patient comfort.
• Bluetooth enabled, allowing for software updates and Electronic Health Record connectivity.
• Ready for the road with the durable and lightweight protective Carry Case.
* Rechargeable model only
Ocu-Dot Tonometer Probes
Specially designed for Tono-Vera Tonometers, Ocu-Dot Tonometer Probes are single-use, individually packaged for fast and easy loading and come in boxes of 100 count.
Dimensions: 21.25 x 6.6 x 3.0 cm (8.4 x 2.6 x 1.2 in)
Display Dimensions: 2.8 x 2.8 cm (1.1 x 1.1 in)
Weight (without batteries): 120.3 g (4.2 oz)
Measurement Range: 5-60 mmHg (Display Range: 1-99 mmHg)
Accuracy: ±1.0 mmHg (5-20 mmHg), ±1.7 mmHg (21-60 mmHg)
Measurement Distance Range: 6 mm (±1.5 mm)
Power Source: Lithium-ion or Four AA Batteries
Languages: English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese
Warranty: Two Years