Takagi KM-1 LED Keratometer
- The light source changed from a conventional electric bulb type to an LED type which decreases CO2 emission and also reduces the electric power consumption.
- The Sutcliff type KM-1 can easily measure the radius of curvature, astigmatic axis of the eye, etc.
- The outstanding double external reading helps to read radius of curvature and refractive power at the same time.
- The radius of corneal curvature, refractive power of cornea, and extent and axis of corneal astigmatism can be measured.
- The KM-1 can be set up very easily on any type of instrument table because the base is integrated.
Keratometer Type: Sutcliff
Radius of corneal curvature: 6.5 to 9.4mm
Minimum reading: 0.05mm
Corneal refractive power: 35.875 to 52D
Minimum reading: 0.125D
Axis of corneal astigmatism: 0 to 180°
Minimum reading: 5°
Power: AC 100V - 240V
Power consumption: 5VA
Dimensions: 360(W) x 505(H) x 445(D)mm
Back and forth: 76mm
Vertical movement of chin-rest: 78mm