This chic, modern, clinical design will set a new standard in ophthalmic imaging. As well as ultra-low energy efficient LED illumination; the design has incorporated hidden cables, whilst maintaining enhanced and practical modern functionality. Now with Optional Tiltable Eyepieces.
For further information on this new and innovative LED slit lamp, or to place an order please contact us on: 01494 775811.
Takagi 700GL LED Slit Lamp
- Innovative Design: No cables are exposed, the power supply cable is completely concealed
- Cables for connecting an imaging system can also be concealed.
- Renewed Product Color
- Optional Tiltable Eyepieces
- Type: Galilean converging binocular stereomicroscope.
- Magnification Change: Five-position rotating drum.
- Eyepieces: 16x wide-field, high-eyepoint
- Total magnification: 6.3x, 10x, 16x, 25x, 40x
- Real field of view (diameter): 35.9mm, 23.3mm, 14mm, 8.8mm, 5.5mm
- Interpupillary adjustment: 52 - 82mm
- Diopter adjustment range: +/- 7 diopters
- Horizontal (coarse) movement: 15mm
- Vertical movement: 30mm
- Elevation stroke: 85mm
- Slit width: 0 - 14mm continuously variable
- Aperture diaphragm (diameter): ϕ14, ϕ10, ϕ5, ϕ3, ϕ2, ϕ1, ϕ0.2mm
- Filters: Blue filter, Red free filter, Blue correction filter, Yellow filter
- Light source: LED
- Power supply: AC100V - 240V (+/- 10%)
- Power consumption: DC5V 2A
Fixation Light Unit
- Fixation light source: Red LED