High-grade Slit Lamps without a cable
- High-performance with a 5-step magnification changer
- Innovative Design: No cables are exposed. Even the power supply cable is concealed.
- Even cables for connecting an imaging system can be concealed.
- New product color
New LED Optimized Slit Lamp
- One of the best advantages of LED illumination is that affected anatomy and structures of the eye can now be more clearly and visibly seen because the peak wavelength of LED light appears in the region which is more sensitive to the human eye.
- We haven’t simply replaced the halogen light source with an LED type, 4ZL / 2ZL have been designed and engineered from scratch to accommodate the new superior LED lamp.
- LED optimized 4ZL / 2ZL provide brighter and sharper light.
Use of Uniform LED Illumination
- The LED slit lamps with a color temperature of 3500 K provide brighter and sharper light than halogen.
- A 1-element high-luminance LED is used for 4ZL / 2ZL providing a uniform and even light compared to multiple element LED's.
Reduction of the Characteristic Blue Light of LED
- The projected light is soft and easy on patients’ eyes by reducing the peak of the characteristic blue band spectrum of LED.
- Binocular tubes with a 6-degree convergence provide easy binocular fusion, ensuring stress-free observation.
Usability and Ergonomics Tailored for You
Improvement of Usability
- The size, placement and other features of various controls are reconsidered based on ergonomics in order to enhance usability
Built-in Background Illumination
- For use with an imaging system, the background illumination is now equipped in 4ZL as standard.
- The color balance of an image taken through 4ZL is not lost because the same LED is used for both main light source and background illumination.
- Intensity of the background illumination is adjustable by hand using the lower left hand side control.
Reduction of Patient’s Uneasiness
- When 4ZL / 2ZL are switched on, a circular blue LED lights up around the lower part of the slit unit, which does not disturb the examination. The blue LED light is associated with mental calmness, reducing patient's uneasiness.
- Because the circular blue LED indicates the power is on, the users can examine with 4ZL / 2ZL at ease.
Type Galilean converging binocular stereomicroscope
Magnification change Five-position rotating drum
Eyepieces 16x wide-field, high-eyepoint
Total magnifications 6.3x, 10x, 16x, 25x, 40x
Real field of view (diameter) 35.9mm, 23.3mm, 14mm, 8.8mm, 5mm
Interpupillary adjustment 52mm-82mm
Diopter adjustment range +/- 7 diopters
Horizontal (coarse) movement 105mm
Horizontal (fine) movement 15mm
Vertical movement 30mm
Elevation stroke 95mm
Slit width 0-14mm continuously variable
Aperture diaphragm (diameter) Φ14, Φ8, Φ5, Φ3, Φ1, Φ0.3mm
Filters Blue filter, Red free filter, Blue correction filter, Yellow filter
Light source LED
Power supply AC100V - 240V (+/- 10%)
Power consumption DC5V 2A
Fixation Light Unit
Fixation light source Red LED
Background Illumination Built-in